Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Eating and the playground

Kira has tried three foods so far, and only one of them works well for her: bananas. I gave her the food dish after I fed her last time. Not much got in her mouth, but she was happy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday the weather was gorgeous, so we took a walk to the playground. There is a newish enclosed toddler play area at a nearby park that has a cushioned rubber surface. I let Kira crawl around there, thinking she would want to check out the playground equipment. In actuality, she spent 99% of the time crawling from leaf to leaf to piece of mulch/dirt on the ground, and I just followed her around trying to get the debris from her before it made it to her mouth. A good time was had by all.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I have more pictures and video that I'm still working on uploading.

No comments: